- Fragglepuss Anime Review 295: Ao-chan Can’t Study! / Midara no Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
- Fragglepuss Anime Review 294: K-On!
- Fragglepuss Anime Review 293: Sarazanmai
- Fragglepuss Anime Review 292: Persona 5: The Animation
- Fragglepuss Anime Review 291: The Place Promised in Our Early Days / Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho
Tag Archives: anniversary
Fragglepuss Anime Review 288: Spice and Wolf / Ookami to Koushinryou + The Six-Year Anniversary of Fragglepuss Anime Reviews!
What a ride it’s been these last six years! It’s bizarre to think I’ve reviewed almost 300 unique anime over the years. I must admit, this year has presented its difficulties in continuing the reviews. It seems the whole world … Continue reading
Fragglepuss Anime Review 220: In This Corner of the World / Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni Plus the Four-Year Anniversary of Fragglepuss.com!
It’s The Four-Year Anniversary of Fragglepuss.com! Before I get into the anime review I just wanted to throw out a few thanks. I’ve been posting anime reviews for four years now and I wouldn’t still be doing it without the … Continue reading
It’s the two-year anniversary of Fragglepuss Anime Reviews! Well, here we go again. It’s been another year in the life of Fragglepuss Anime Reviews. I’d like to thank my fellow Anime Happy Hour podcasters / panelists / family: Breanne, Brittany … Continue reading
It is the anniversary of Fragglepuss.com! I started reviewing anime a year ago and time has just flown by. I would like to thank my fellow contributors, Breanne Evans, Lindsay Evans, and Brittany Evans for all of their contributions to … Continue reading